Allganize Copyright Policy
Allganize, Inc., a Delaware corporation (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, "Allganize") respects the rights of copyright and trademark holders, as described in this policy. Allganize does not allow copyright infringing activities on Allganize hosted applications or websites ("Services"). We will remove a party’s data or content from our Services if properly notified that such data or content infringes on another's copyright rights. Capitalized but undefined terms herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in Allganize’s Terms of Service located at allganize.ai/terms.
You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content on Allganize. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish User Content you submit; and you license to Allganize all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
Allganize has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of parties who repeatedly infringe copyright holders’ copyrights. You are a "repeat infringer" if, on more than two occasions, you have been notified of infringing activity or have had your data or User Content removed from our Services. Allganize also reserves the right to terminate Your accounts suspected of infringing copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
Steps to report copyright infringement
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Allganize's websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Allganize is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
It is the Allganize's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Allganize at email@example.com or at:
344 20th St.
Oakland, CA 94612